Re: Landscape design -pedestrian paths
From: Tony Adrian (nursingdatamsn.com)
Date: Mon, 2 Jan 2006 12:10:56 -0800 (PST)
A problem with pea gravel is the tendency to get trapped in the soles of tennis shoes or any kind of traction shoe. The little rocks then act as a floor scraper and gouger. If you have a floor worth keeping I suggest you walk on some pea gravel somewhere and then inspect your dogs. Then decide if you don't mind this abrasive surface on your floors.

We did that test and you'll see no pea gravel anywhere around here.

Tony