Re: Landscape Design/Pedestrian Paths
From: Michael Barrett (mbarretttoast.net)
Date: Thu, 5 Jan 2006 15:32:24 -0800 (PST)
So far I haven't seen any input from the kids, who are literally closer to this
issue than us adults.  While asphalt seems to be fairly universally denigrated.
I have is watched junior roller skaters, skateboarders, street lugers and
street chalk artists practising their skills on our asphalt and, I'm
suggesting, enjoying it more than they would on rougher and less dark surfaces.
How's that for a neat solution? Make a decision for the kids and get an
economic solution too.

Michael Barrett
Liberty Village, Maryland, where we look forward to resuming building our
community once we get our long delayed sewer taps.