Re: Pervious Concrete Paving
From: Karen Scheer (karenmonkeyhouse.org)
Date: Fri, 6 Jan 2006 11:10:45 -0800 (PST)
Yes, those are good questions.  Also, how expensive comparatively is it?
-Karen Scheer
Ashland, OR

On Jan 6, 2006, at 10:42 AM, Michael Barrett wrote:

A question for Prescott:
How does Pervious Concrete Paving perform when the water in those pores repeatedly freezes and thaws? Further it seems that the retention of (accidentally spilled dirty motor) oil in the pores of the material might be a possible disadvantage, making clean up even more difficult than solid concrete.

Michael Barrett
Liberty Village, Maryland, where we look forward to resuming building our community once we get our long delayed sewer taps.