|Re: building on singularly owned land||<– Date –> <– Thread –>|
|From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)|
|Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 07:52:38 -0800 (PST)|
On Jan 6, 2006, at 10:41 PM, Diane Law wrote:
Owners of land are considering inviting others to build additional, separate residences on the property.Where can I find resources about this kind of situation? eg. Legal options for sharing land, etc?
Diane Christian's Creating a Life Together has the best overview of land purchasing and sharing options written from the point of view of building a community.
Nolo Press has the best guides for all legal issues for specific states. Laws in each state are different.
Once you understand the options and the approach that might work for your group, you can look for the specific legal structure in your state that will accomplish your goal.
Sharon --- Sharon Villines Building Community: A Guide to Creating New Neighborhoods http://www.buildingcommunitynews.org
cohousing development workshop, on project management Rick Mockler, December 29 2005
building on singularly owned land Diane Law, January 6 2006
- Re: building on singularly owned land Sharon Villines, January 7 2006
- Re: building on singularly owned land in BC, Canada Diane Law, January 7 2006
- RE: building on singularly owned land Rob Sandelin, January 7 2006
- building on singularly owned land Diane Law, January 6 2006
- Re: cohousing development workshop, on project management create2gro, January 12 2006
Results generated by Tiger Technologies Web hosting using MHonArc.