Staining concrete
From: Dahako (Dahakoaol.com)
Date: Sat, 7 Jan 2006 13:57:06 -0800 (PST)
Hi  -

You can make concrete pretty with an indoor-outdoor product called
Rembrandt.  I have been gradually covering the floors of my unit with it  and I
can
vouch that both Rembrandt and the related sealer product really are  low-VOC
and
pretty tough once they have a chance to cure.  Plus, they are  so cheap (just
a little more expensive than wall paint) that maintenance is  cheap, if it is
ever necessary.

_http://www.kemiko.com/rembrandt.htm_ (http://www.kemiko.com/rembrandt.htm)

-Jessie Handforth Kome
Eastern Village Cohousing
Silver Spring, Maryland
"Where we are having a mini retreat this weekend to look back and look
forward.  The first half (today) was in the common dining room.  The  second
half
(tomorrow) is in our favorite neighborhood ice cream  parlor, Moorenko's."