wanting to visit Sunward Co-housing while in Michigan
From: crisdenrob (crisdenrobaol.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 18:46:39 -0800 (PST)
Co-housers:

My husband and I are visiting in Detroit, and we've tried to contact the
Sunward co-housers via the means provided on their website.  No one has
returned our calls or email.  We wanted to see he available housing, as my
husband will possibly be transferred in the near future.

I think that the person, (Nick or Michael?) tentatively made an appointment
with us for Tuesday a.m., (Jan. 10th), but we would like to start back on
Monday evening (Jan. 9th, tomorrow.)  Could anyone at Sunward or Touchstone
help us?

Thanks.

Cris Mann, 314.479.6454

We are staying at the Holiday Inn, Fairlaine-Dearborn.  313.336.3340, room 400.