RE: Question
From: Eris Weaver (eriswsonic.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 07:21:40 -0800 (PST)
At FrogSong, our meals committee bulk purchases wine which is kept in
the pantry; wine drinkers pay $1/glass. (Needless to say, our house wine
is inexpensive!) None of this comes out of HOA dues as our meals fund is
separate. For parties, people bring their own for themselves and to
share. For quite a while we had a regular Tuesday night gathering called
"Beers with Ben," with neither the beer nor Ben provided.

We may drink more than many other communities, but after all we ARE in
wine country...
Eris Weaver                 erisw [at] sonic.net
FrogSong, Cotati, CA