Community Name and Location
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 07:53:45 -0800 (PST)
Hello all --

It's been great the last few weeks seeing all the new names of forming
cohousing communities springing up on this list serve.

It would be exceedingly helpful to know the location of the community as
well as its name.  This goes for us old timers as well.

My request is that we make it standard procedure to include your community's
name (if you are working w/ a community and it has a name) and where you are
located when posting to this list.

Thanks bunches!

Ann Zabaldo
Takoma Village
Washington, DC

³The Road to Enlightenment is Long and Difficult...
So Bring Cookies and a Magazine.²

Wk  202 546 4654
FAX 202 291 8594