RE: Owner Financing 43 Acre Sale to Co-Housing Group
From: stuart (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 10:25:49 -0800 (PST)
Tony,

Not beinmg a lawyer, I really don't know all the ins and outs, but it
seems to me that a straight deed and morgtage would be best. you should
make provisions as to what happens if they default on the payments and
how the group is set-up as a legal entity.

My advice would be to check with a lawyer and have the group do the
same.

Stuart Joseph
Project Director, Caer Coburn
Rockingham VT