Re: wanting to visit Sunward Co-housing while in Michigan
From: Maggi Rohde (maggiintranet.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 12:44:00 -0800 (PST)
Cris -- I'm at Touchstone. I'm sorry I didn't see this message before! You are welcome to come to Touchstone tonight for our potluck dinner. We can show you whatever units you'd like to see. I'm sure Sunward folks wouldn't mind if you dropped in, too. Great Oak also has units available. I will try calling you at your hotel.

-Maggi