Re: Forming communities in West Central Mass?
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 17:25:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi Whitney,

We're building in Berlin, MA, which is about 15 miles northeast of Worcester. Check out our website, at http://www.mosaic-commons.org

        - catya

Catya Belfer-Shevett      'This is not the .sig you're looking for.'
catya [at] pobox.com            'You can go about your business.'
                                           'Move Along.'

--On Monday, January 09, 2006 7:13 PM -0500 whitney beers <whitneybeers [at] earthlink.net> wrote:

Hi all,

I can't find any communities listed on the Coho website in the area that
we are looking to settle, and thought I'd ask if anyone knew of groups
forming within about 50 miles of Worcester, Massachusetts?  I think that
Amherst is going to be a bit too far, as is Northampton, though we aren't
completely ruling it out.

Whitney Beers