RE: Forming communities in West Central Mass?
From: Dave Ritchie (DRitchieGraphiquedeFrance.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 06:21:58 -0800 (PST)
> I can't find any communities listed on the Coho website in
> the area that we are looking to settle, and thought I'd ask
> if anyone knew of groups forming within about 50 miles of
> Worcester, Massachusetts?  I think that Amherst is going to
> be a bit too far, as is Northampton, though we aren't
> completely ruling it out.

        Whitney,

        Camelot Cohousing owns land in Berlin, Mass: just a short
hop from Worcester.  It's actually the same parcel of land that
Mosaic Commons will build on.  The two groups bought around 60
acres, put most of it into conservation, and are building on
a portion of the remainder.  You can find some more information
at http://www.camelotcohousing.com/ or feel free to email me.

        Dave Ritchie
        Camelot Cohousing