Re: wanting to visit Sunward Co-housing while in Michigan
From: Hope Dundas (suhopduumich.edu)
Date: Sun, 8 Jan 2006 19:31:38 -0800 (PST)

Greetings! I live in Great Oak Cohousing (just across the pond from Sunward), and I've cc'd Nick above, as well as the GO membership community. I'm pretty sure Michael M. of Sunward is on this list, as well as Maggi R. from Touchstone. Hopefully someone will be able to contact you & help you see some units and meet people, maybe have dinner with us tomorrow evening, if logistics can be worked out?

There are also units available at Great Oak and the newest community, Touchstone Cohousing. :) Details at http://www.gocoho.org and http://www.touchstonecohousing.org/

Unfortunately, I probably won't be able to meet with you myself, but I do wish you a wonderful visit, and I hope you love our place as much as I do. :)

In community,

        Hope Dundas, unit #535 at Great Oak