Carports
From: Hyghroad (Hyghroadaol.com)
Date: Tue, 10 Jan 2006 13:57:44 -0800 (PST)
Hello All:

Here at Common Pastures (just south of Burlington, VT) we are excited to be
on the home stretch of completing our first phase of construction. Our current
site plan includes a single carport for each home.

At this point some of our owners have opted not to have a carport. My
question - have other communities had experience with the community/HOA
retaining
ownership of these unclaimed carports and leasing them to households that may
want more than one. We are hoping to do this so that if properties without
carports are sold, we have the option of offering a carport to the new owners.

Thanks for taking the time to reply

Kelly Devine
Common Pastures
aka Champlain Valley Cohousing