Re: design team
From: Selwyn Polit (selwynaustintx.com)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 07:52:22 -0800 (PST)
Hi Lynne,
Sorry I can't help you with your question. We are in the process of selecting an architect. I wonder if you could tell me how you selected yours?

Selwyn
Austin, TX USA

Hi, this is Lynne from Ulster County Cohousing in New York. We are in  the
exciting phase of just beginning to work with our architect. We  are electing
"design team" to work directly with the architect.
How have other communities delt with this phase of development? Has  any
other group used a team of people to work with the architect? How  has it
worked?
Thanks for your attention to this. Everyone is always  so  helpful.....