RE: design team
From: Oilcloth International/Cardie Molina (oilclothearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 08:13:58 -0800 (PST)
There is a lot of good information for selecting an architect on the
http://www.aia.org  (American Institutute of Architects) website. If you
have candidates there is info for an "interview" as well.

Cardie

"A New Oilcloth Makes the Whole Family Happy"(TM)

Oilcloth International, Inc.
www.oilcloth.com