need a place to stay in Oakland
From: sga1 (sga1humboldt.edu)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 09:28:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi all,

I feel a little silly asking, but a co-organizer of Janes Creek Cohousing
just came back from staying at Swan's Market in Oakland and suggested I
write. I'm driving down from Arcata and going to NYC on Saturday morning
for a week to watch my best friend's baby being born, and I was wondering
if there was anyone out there in the Oakland area who could host me for
Friday night and keep my car safe for a week. I would be happy to pay for
the service--staying in Oakland will save me about $40 in airporter fees.

Thanks and apologies for taking up listserve space with such a mundane
request. :)

Warmly,
Sean

Marsh Commons Cohousing