Re: Monthly cohousing homeowners fee
From: Dameron Midgette (dameronbody-knowledge.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Jan 2006 10:16:24 -0800 (PST)
Hi there!
    Two-echo, here in southern maine is $162.
90+ acres rural, 27 lots (lot-developed, one still available), common house completed almost a year ago (yay!). Borrowed the price of the remaining lot to finance common house completion, no debt otherwise.

common house operations $5,000
plowing                                         $6,000
common house property taxes $6,000 (a little surprise this fall!)
total operating budget          $28,000

reserves
    septic, wells, common house
                                              < $10,000