project management workshop
From: Rick Mockler (rickwhdc.com)
Date: Sat, 14 Jan 2006 16:01:27 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for your question about the upcoming Cohousing Association
workshop.  As a volunteer run organization, we offer workshops when
enough volunteers step up to organize them and when we can get enough
professionals willing to donate their time and travel to help lead them.
We would love to step up the offerings of workshops and trainings, but
it really depends on who is willing to assist.   I mention this in part,
because we are currently soliciting volunteers to assist with the July
21-23 national conference, to be held in Chapel Hill, NC.

In the meantime, we do appreciate the time and expense of flying across
the country to attend a training workshop.  However, if you talk to
groups that have recently completed their cohousing projects, I suspect
that they would tell you that the advance education will pay dividends
as you move through a development project.

Best,

Rick Mockler

Board President

Coho US