RE: Question
From: Susan Sweitzer (ssweitzersustainer.org)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 17:31:22 -0800 (PST)
At Cobb Hill we have a number of members and friends who either abstain from
drinking alcohol on principle or are recovering alcoholics.  We try to be
sensitive to their feelings about this and do no include alcohol in community
meals or community events unless publicized well in advance.  We haven't had any
overt discussion of this topic, so I am glad to see so many responses to this
question from other communities.

Susan Sweitzer
Cobb Hill Co-housing
3 Linden Road