Re: Re: condo fees
From: Bonnie Fergusson (fergyb2yahoo.com)
Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2006 13:36:49 -0800 (PST)
     Here at Swan's Market Cohousing in Oakland, CA we
review the annual budget at an HOA meeting near the
end of the year and committees that want to propose
big ticket (ie expensive) items for next year present
their request, reasoning, bids etc to the group for
discussion and then we subsequently (at a later HOA
meeting) either include it in our next year's budget
and HOA fees or don't depending on community
consensus.  Our HOA fees vary from year to year as a
result.
                Bonnie Fergusson
                Swans Market