RE: Re: alcohol (was Question)
From: Susan Sweitzer (ssweitzersustainer.org)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 10:53:40 -0800 (PST)
Thanks Lynn, good suggestions for questions.

I suspect that most co-housings learn over time that some issues are potentially
"hot" and others seem to simmer along, barely or rarely surfacing at all.  For
us, alcohol is one of the latter.  But once we make our way through the cats vs.
birds, the priorities for land use on the farm, the required vs. optional work
and energy efficiency issues and "fairness" stuff, we might well be ready to
tackle more discussion on a less energized issue.

Susan Sweitzer
Cobb Hill
3 Linden Road
Hartland, VT 05048