Spanish translation of 'cohousing'
From: Arboretum Cohousing (arbcohoyahoo.com)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:24:25 -0800 (PST)
Hi,

  Before starting translation of our brochure into spanish, I'd like to know if
anybody has a useful spanish word for cohousing. A cursory search of the
archive and of google didn't turn up anything, and the cohousing, though I
learned 'ecoaldea' as a translation of 'ecovillage'. If that exists, surely
'cohousing' deserves its own word. Any suggestions?

  thanks
  Carey Dachik
  Arboretum Cohousing
  Madison, Wisconsin