Re: Spanish translation of 'cohousing'
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Wed, 18 Jan 2006 18:52:22 -0800 (PST)
I asked my spanish-speaking friend, and we thought of cobarrio or covecindad?

        - catya

--On Wednesday, January 18, 2006 6:24 PM -0800 Arboretum Cohousing <arbcoho [at] yahoo.com> wrote:

Hi,

  Before starting translation of our brochure into spanish, I'd like to
know if anybody has a useful spanish word for cohousing. A cursory search
of the archive and of google didn't turn up anything, and the cohousing,
though I learned 'ecoaldea' as a translation of 'ecovillage'. If that
exists, surely 'cohousing' deserves its own word. Any suggestions?
  thanks
  Carey Dachik
  Arboretum Cohousing
  Madison, Wisconsin