February 12th meeting
From: joyce thorn (jcthornearthlink.net)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:02:44 -0800 (PST)
Harriet, a long time member of Hearthstone, will meet us at 3pm at 4700 w. 37th. We should park outside the Common House. She will show us around and answer questions. Their community meeting starts at 4. They will be discussing changing from many little committees to a few larger ones. We can stay and watch their process and/or go to "Common Grounds" coffee house and discuss what we've seen/heard. There are also many good restaurants in the area if we want to go to dinner.
        Let us know if you plan to join us.  Any questions?     Joyce