February 16-19 Elder Cohousing Workshop
From: Elder Cohousing (Infoeldercohousing.org)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 16:40:03 -0800 (PST)
Greetings Cohousers!

We wanted to let you all know that the next Elder Cohousing Getting Started Workshop will be February 16-19, 2006 at the Wild Sage Cohousing Community in Boulder, CO.

The workshop is designed to introduce the cohousing concept for active adults to both future residents and design and development professionals. The three Getting Started workshops we hosted in 2005 attracted almost 100 participants and has already generated a number of forming communities around the country.

For more information you can email us at Info [at] ElderCohousing.org or see detailed workshop information at:

http://www.abrahampaiss.com/ElderCohousing/elderworkshops.htm

Hope all of you are having a wonderful 2006!

Zev

Zev Paiss
Elder Cohousing Network
1460 Quince Ave. #102