Coho J articles
From: Paula Gilmour (paulabellcoho.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Jan 2006 16:13:35 -0800 (PST)
Hello cohousers,

I looking for help getting copies of the following articles listed below,
which were published in past issues of Cohousing Journal.  I am interested
in these for my graduate research on cohousing. They are not available from
any libraries in my area, nor can I order them through interlibrary loan.
It also does appear that I can buy back issues from The Cohousing Network,
although I don't really need the entire issues.  How did I learn about these
articles, you might ask, if I cannot find them in any library database? They
are referenced in past graduate research on cohousing.

If you can help, I would love to here from you.  I am a member of Bellingham
Cohousing, although right now I am in Eugene, OR attending graduate school.

Thankyou,

Paula Gilmour
paula [at] bellcoho.com

CoHousing Journal articles:

Leach, Jim. Spring 1999. Cohousing Can Add to "New Urbanism" Neighborhoods.

Norwood, K. Spring 1999. Can Cohousing Fit in a Neo-Traditional Town?

Lindemann, Don. Summer 1995. Approaches to Development: An Overview.  Five
Models for Developing Cohousing Communities.