RE: Coho J articles
From: stuart (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 09:04:41 -0800 (PST)
Perhaps you could ask the magazine to send you copies of the articles,
they might be willing to do that, especially if you offered to pay for
the copying costs.

Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Project Director
Caer Coburn, a traditional village based upon intentional communities
and co-housing
Rockingham, Vermont, USA
http://www.caercoburn.org