Re: re:Home search beginning
From: Cher Stuewe Portnoff (cher710mchsi.com)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 13:10:29 -0800 (PST)
We will check out the directory; we thought the on-line listing might be more up-to-date. We have been involved in some parts of the Columbia effort -- nice that it is "known" -- it is not cohousing, but has some similar characteristics. Probably not for us, but we have enjoyed offering some support to the effort -- very nice people.

Thanks so much for taking time to help!
Cher & Greg

----- Original Message ----- From: "Elke" <kweenz [at] gmail.com>