RE: Home search beginning
From: stuart (stuartcaercoburn.org)
Date: Sat, 21 Jan 2006 14:47:13 -0800 (PST)
Did you mean Burlington, Vermont?

There are 2 or 3 Cohousing communities near Burlington. Cobb Hill is in
White River Junction VT (across the state from Burlington) and we (Caer
Coburn) are in SE VT north of Brattleboro, however, I don't thonk we
would be ready to build within the next 12 months as we are just
getting off the ground. However, joining us would give you the
opportunity to be involved from the beginning and help create the
community.

Stuart Joseph, 802-463-1954
Project Director
Caer Coburn, a traditional village based upon intentional communities
and co-housing
Rockingham, Vermont, USA
http://www.caercoburn.org