Re: Home search beginning
From: Hyghroad (Hyghroadaol.com)
Date: Mon, 23 Jan 2006 09:46:53 -0800 (PST)
Just wanted to clarify a bit here on Vermont Co-Housing.

We at Common Pastures are the closest community to Burlington,VT. We are
currently under construction in Charlotte, VT - 12 miles south of Burlington.
We
will have houses and house lots ready for move-in/build as soon as April of
this year.

See our contact information below if you'd like more information.

There is also a co-housing community in Burlington that owns land.

In a message dated 1/21/2006 5:47:38 PM Eastern Standard Time,
stuart [at] caercoburn.org writes:

> Did you mean Burlington, Vermont?
>
> There are 2 or 3 Cohousing communities near Burlington. Cobb Hill is in
> White River Junction VT (across the state from Burlington) and we (Caer
> Coburn) are in SE VT north of Brattleboro, however, I don't thonk we
> would be ready to build within the next 12 months as we are just
> getting off the ground. However, joining us would give you the
> opportunity to be involved from the beginning and help create the
> community.

Kelly Devine
Common Pastures
aka Champlain Valley Cohousing