Re: Possible cohousing financial crime spree
From: Sharon Villines (sharonsharonvillines.com)
Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 17:21:06 -0800 (PST)
We also had a man show up before Christmas who said he was a covert FBI agent working is way back to his office in Texas by staying in cohousing communities. He had xeroxed pages out of the Communities Directory.

The story was very bizarre and got more and more unbelievable as he talked. Two of our members finally escorted him to the property line.

He had the red complexion you see in homeless people who drink heavily which was my first tip off -- then he opened his mouth.

Sharon
-----
Sharon Villines
Takoma Village Cohousing, Washington DC