Graduate Student Doing Research?
From: Linda Merrill (madmerrillyahoo.com)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 08:12:02 -0800 (PST)
I am a member of Arboretum Cohousing in Madison, WI.  We are meeting
contingencies to purchase a wonderful site near the UW Arboretum and a city
park.  I just couldn't help getting a plug in.

  Our group received an inquiry for information from Claire Coudair regarding
information about a master's thesis.  The email address is for laposte.net a
general email post office.  The information that is requested in innocuous
enough but there are enough scams floating around that I'm wary of such
inquiries.  Anyone else heard from this person?

  Thanks for any insights!

Linda Merrill
Member of Arboretum Cohousing
Madison, WI