Re: Graduate Student Doing Research?
From: Buzz Harris (buzzthesubnet.net)
Date: Sat, 28 Jan 2006 10:17:14 -0800 (PST)
Hi Linda.

I also received the email from Ms. Coudair. She is in fact who she claims to be. I wrote back to her, and we have been carrying on an email conversation about cohousing in the U.S. and elsewhere, and its near lack of existence in France. She is a student in the geography prorgam at the University of Toulouse. My partner Noel and I are, by chance, going on our honeymoon to France in a couple of months, and we may get together with her for dinner while we are there.

A number of my friends there (I went to high school in the country) use laposte.net for their personal email, but, yes, it is a general email service.

Thanks,

Buzz Harris
Common Hearth Cohousing
Massachusetts