Re: Gun Policy
From: Robert (robertenocommons.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 06:47:27 -0800 (PST)
It was a very divisive issue. The details may be found at Jessie's entry in the Cohousing-L archives: http://lists.cohousing.org/pipermail/cohousing-l/msg09185.html.

My update to her entry is that we have never revisited this topic again and working firearms are not permitted on site.

-Robert Heinich
Eno Commons Cohousing
Durham, NC
where we need to dampen the kids' exuberance for throwing the rubberized mulch as one of them had a tiny piece
deep enough inside his ear that he needed to get it removed professionally.

----- Original Message ----- From: "Marcy, Robert, Nathan & Buddy" <yaddayadda99 [at] yahoo.com>