Re: Gun Policy
From: Catya Belfer-Shevett (catyahomeport.org)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 07:25:57 -0800 (PST)
We are in the process of coming up with a gun policy for our community
and wonder what other Cohousing communities have done.  Are there
legalities concerning policies?  Would like to know what issues have come
up and how they have been resolved.  Thank you for any input.   Robert
  CoHo Ecovillage, Corvallis, OR

Here is ours.. <http://www.mosaic-commons.org/living/guns.html>

        - catya

Catya Belfer-Shevett     'This is not the .sig you're looking for.'
catya [at] pobox.com           'You can go about your business.'
                                          'Move Along.'

  • Gun Policy Marcy, Robert, Nathan & Buddy, January 29 2006
    • Re: Gun Policy Robert, January 30 2006
    • Re: Gun Policy Catya Belfer-Shevett, January 30 2006