Re: Personal Loans to Cohousing Groups--REVISED
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Mon, 30 Jan 2006 09:16:25 -0800 (PST)
All,

I would (again) like to publicly applaud Joani Blank for her support of cohousing, for putting her money where her mouth is, and or proving to us all that good is as good does. Her actions speak to who she really is.

Thank you Joani!  You are a great person.

If it would help, I too am willing to put potential lenders together with potential borrows - both group and individual. Call or write for more info.

Chris ScottHanson
(206) 842-9160