hoa fees
From: Amy Dwyer (Amy.Dwyerkrcl.org)
Date: Tue, 31 Jan 2006 16:30:31 -0800 (PST)
Hi, I have seen a few posts about this lately so sorry if it seems repetative,
but I am looking for more responses online for fee comparisons from other
similar cohousing communities (to Wasatch Commons in Salt Lake City) and it is
proving to be more time consuming than I thought...

We are a 26 household condo community and the fees cover:
1.the exterior of your home (roof, deck, stucco, etc)
2.common house (3500 sq.ft.) upkeep and expenses
3.common path/lands (~6 acres)
4.some landscaping
5.a workshop
6. committees
7. reserves
8. insurance

If anyone from this list has a minute, I would totally appreciate some data: (I
will be compiling for the next couple of weeks so whenever you get a chance is
great, and in the end if you want a copy of the info I have compiled I will
happily share...)

Could you tell me what your fees are, if they go up yearly and by how much,
what they cover, if there is a sweat equity component to them, and are they
flat fees or square footage based, or both?

Our fees are between $101 and $138 a month ($65 flat fee and the rest per
square foot) with $40/month a house going toward our reserves, 10/month to
discretionary, and the rest operating.

Thanks!

Amy Dwyer
Wasatch Commons Cohousing Community