RE: ceiling heights (was RE: [C-L]_ very small/ compact housing)
From: Jenny Williams (jlgwcableone.net)
Date: Sat, 4 Feb 2006 10:35:11 -0800 (PST)
2200SF is a lot by cohousing standards, but we have two small children
and are planning on living there for possibly the rest of our lives.  So
we don't want to make huge structural changes later if we need more
room.

Good point on the loft beds.  I guess we should talk to a builder and
find out the building price differences between 8' and 9' or 10'.

jenny