RE: Re: ceiling heights
From: Jenny Williams (jlgwcableone.net)
Date: Mon, 6 Feb 2006 11:43:21 -0800 (PST)
Cooling is slightly more of an issue here than heat.  But we'll also
have a whole house fan, that can suck the hot air out in the evening
during the summer.  My only real concern is the kitchen/eating/living
room portion of our house, which will be all open.  I'm not sure how
that would look with 8' ceilings, even with soffits strategically
placed.

jenny