Cohousing Opportunity in Lincoln, MA - IMMEDIATE & "AFFORDABLE"
From: Chris ScottHanson (chriscohousingresources.com)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 14:47:20 -0800 (PST)

From: Chris ScottHanson <chris [at] cohousingresources.com>
Date: February 14, 2006 11:19:29 AM PST
Subject: Cohousing Opportunity in Lincoln, MA - IMMEDIATE & "AFFORDABLE"

Hi all Massachusetts Cohousing Friends,

I just learned of a cohousing opportunity in Lincoln, MA. It is a rental conversion, to condos, going on the market shortly.

You may know of someone, or a group of someones who may be interested.

It is my understanding that the opportunity will exist for only about 10 days, so pass this on quickly to anyone who might be appropriate. More info is available as pdf if you contact me and ask.

The Facts as I understand it:

• Existing 30+ units of rental, all being converted to ownership, approximately 22 remaining unsold at this time.

• Prices are in the $299,000 - $370,000 range, depending on renovation work being done.

• all units are 2 bedroom, approximately 800 + square feet

• they are organized in four-plexes, with a common laundry in each building

• there is no separate common house at this time. One might added, or one building might be converted.

• there are 2 parking spaces per unit

• the site is within one block of the commuter rail station in Lincoln

• it is within one block of grocery store and shopping

Approximate map location is 11 Ridge Road, Lincoln, MA

PDF file attached with additional info from realtor trying to sell the units. Apparently they are not technically "on the market" yet and will go on the market officially in about 10 days. Because of the very low price (for Lincoln, MA) hey are expected to sell quickly when they go on the market.

Chris ScottHanson

Cohousing Resources LLC & Ecodevelopments LLC
Ecovillages, Cohousing & Sustainable Communities
Development and Consulting for a Sustainable Future
   based on the Natural Power of Community

(617) 894-7661 Boston
(617) 344-8563 eFAX Boston

email1:          Chris [at] CohousingResources.com
email2:          cscotthanson [at] mac.com

web site 1:      http://www.CohousingResources.com
web site 2:      http://www.EcoDevelopments.com