Re: Congrats on Launch of New Website
From: John Beutler (jbeutleradelphia.net)
Date: Tue, 14 Feb 2006 23:38:07 -0800 (PST)
Ann:

Though the link to MAC on the Tour page looks right, it doesn't work when I click on it - but the same link works fine from our Liberty Village Links page...mysterious !

The Tours page doesn't list MAC sites. I don't recall that MAC charged for the tours, but maybe it did....

The marketing aspects of the new site are really nice. The virtual tour is well done.

Cheers

JAB