Re: Congrats on Launch of New Website
From: Ann Zabaldo (zabaldoearthlink.net)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 06:40:47 -0800 (PST)
John and everyone on this listserve --

Thanks for being vigilante and pointing out bugs and omissions on the new
CohoUS website BUT please send all reports of bugs or mistakes or whatever
to the webmaster for the CohoUS website.  I have nothing to do w/ that site.
I was just sharing w/ people that the new site had been launched since no
one else had done so and it was too cool to keep secret!

As the MAC tours of our region are NOT CohoUS sponsored we are listed when
we set the date and our tour pages on OUR own CohoMAC.org website are up and
running.  And this should be pretty soon as we've have now set the date of
May 20th for our Spring tour.  And we do indeed charge for the tours we
sponsor -- we have to pay for the bus and the lunch and the flyers and other
notices about the tour.  We try to break even or make a little bit to offset
other expenses.  MAC contracts w/ CohoUS for registration services and this
is possibly what seems confusing.

Once again to everyone on this listserve -- I'm not the webmaster nor
affiliated w/ its care and upkeep so please do NOT direct any suggestions
about the website to me.

Best!

Ann Zabaldo
Mid Atlantic Cohousing