Congrats on Launch of New Website (Ann Zabaldo)
From: Rick Mockler (rickwhdc.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:00:38 -0800 (PST)
Thanks for the congrats, Ann.  We at Coho US are delighted with the new
site, and grateful to the many volunteers who helped make it happen.  We
also recognize that there are the inevitable bugs, including in the
design and structure of the Community Directory and Marketplace
(classified ads).

We plan to continue to upgrade this site over the next year, including
adding a section that will support regional networks.  So please keep
stay connected!

Best,

Rick Mockler
Cohousing Association of the U.S.