Re: AARP mag (circulation 36 million) story on cohousing is out!
From: Raines Cohen (rc3-coho-Lraines.com)
Date: Wed, 15 Feb 2006 12:50:44 -0800 (PST)
The AARP magazine cohousing/communities story is now online, for your reading pleasure without having to rifle through waiting rooms or knock off your granny:

http://www.aarpmagazine.org/lifestyle/rethinking_the_commune.html

Per my comments last week (below), please reply on this thread after you get a chance to read it.

Raines

P.S. Black-and-white reprints are available by calling (866) 888-3723; 5 copies cost $6.95 including shipping; 25 copies are $26; 100 copies are $89; 300 copies go for $155.