determinants of success
From: Rodney Wilts (rodneywiltssympatico.ca)
Date: Wed, 22 Feb 2006 07:38:57 -0800 (PST)
Dear Cohousers,
I am working on an innovative development project where the developer is interested in creating an environmentally friendly, and community friendly development. To this end we are looking at what elements make for a successful community. We're looking at both the hardware (built environment - e.g. front porches) and software (recreation programs, how to create community cohesion etc). We are hoping to draw on the expertise of the intentional communities movement and implement things that have worked. I would appreciate any feedback as to what has made your community successful (or unsucessful).
Thanks,
Rodney Wilts

One Planet Living