Re: help with HOAs and CC&Rs
From: OCCNG11 (normangausscharter.net)
Date: Thu, 23 Feb 2006 22:44:37 -0800 (PST)
Karen:

I am uncertain about the term ''HOA''. In California, the CC&R's and Bylaws are the main parts of the "Governing Documents". Does your term HOA refer to the Bylaws?

Does Oregon give its common interest developments quite a bit of freedom in developing their own Governing Documents?

Norm Gauss
San Luis Obispo County, CA
----- Original Message ----- From: "karen jacobsen" <karenldrn [at] earthlink.net>