Re: Reminder: NICA Annual Meeting, tomorrow at RoseWind Cohousing in Port Townsend, WA
From: Craig Ragland (craigraglandgmail.com)
Date: Fri, 24 Feb 2006 18:42:20 -0800 (PST)
Hi Ann, yep... Raines actually gave me a call (from Bainbridge where he was
hoping to meet with Chris ScottHansen) and reminded me I should put out a
reminder to Coho-L.

NICA has focused on direct contacts with community representatives for the
120+ communities (of all types) in the PNW area.

I enjoyed meeting and talking with you in Bezerkeley. You'll be at Chapel
Hill, right?

Warmest Regards, Craig