RE: Re: CC&Rs, bylaws, etc
From: Rob Sandelin (floriferousmsn.com)
Date: Sun, 26 Feb 2006 09:29:07 -0800 (PST)
Just to help clear this up. I have a copy of Rosewinds legal documents. They
are not a condo, thus they do not have CC&R's. I was referring specifically
to Condo CC&R's in my original post, not a blanket statement about all legal
documents.  I suspect the ecovillage she refers to is also not going to be a
condo, thus it will not have CC&R's either.  Many other forms of ownership
other than condo exist and have their own attendent legal documents.

Rob Sandelin
Naturalist, Writer
The Environmental Science School
http://www.nonprofitpages.com/nica/SVE.htm