Re: determinants of success - not just cohousing
From: Maggi Rohde (maggiintranet.org)
Date: Mon, 27 Feb 2006 10:05:47 -0800 (PST)
In my high-density Michigan design, I like having my sitting room in the front with my open kitchen attached. I can work in my kitchen without being blinded by the sun, but people can still see me -- and then sit at the couch in the front and watch my community walk by. Our office is in the back.

-Maggi, Touchstone Cohousing, Ann Arbor, MI